The main event of the summer celebration was held on the weekend of July 25/26 with Vespers and Divine Liturgy and an afternoon program and banquet that saw more than 250 people in attendance. Orthodox faithful from Lublin, Huron, Clayton and Minneapolis made the pilgrimage to celebrate the anniversary. St Mary's Balalika Orchestra played at the banquet.
On Sunday August 23 the Centential Anniversary celebration continued with Archbishop Job celebrating the Divine Liturgy together with Archpriest Thaddeus Wojcik and Protodeacon Joseph Matusiak.
St Mary's Church is one of the oldest in the diocese having been settled in 1909 by Eastern European immigrants who settled in Northern Wisconsin because of the good farming conditions. St Mary's church is home to the original iconostasis from St Vladimir's Church, the forerunner parish to Holy Trinity Cathedral in Chicago, Illinois.
For a photo gallery or anniversary events please click here.