Chicago Deanery announces Lenten Vesper schedule
CHICAGO, IL [MW Diocese Communications] — The Chicago Deanery of the Diocese of the Midwest recently announced its schedule of Sunday evening Lenten Vesper services.
All services begin at 6:00 p.m. and will be followed by refreshments and fellowship.
- March 8, Sunday of Saint Gregory Palamas, at Saint George Cathedral, 917 North Wood Street, Chicago. Priest John Beal will deliver the homily.
- March 15, Sunday of the Holy Cross, at Saints Peter and Paul Church, 6980 County Line Road, Burr Ridge, IL. Deacon David Greshman will preach.
- March 22, Sunday of Saint John Climacus, at Saint Nicholas Church, 4313 Eighteenth Ave., Kenosha, WI. The homily will be delivered by Archpriest Thomas Mueller, Dean.
- March 29, Sunday of Saint Mary of Egypt, at the Protection of the Virgin Mary Church, 8600 Grand Blvd., Merrillville, IN. Deacon John Segvich will deliver the sermon.
- April 5, Palm Sunday, at Holy Trinity Cathedral, 1121 North Leavitt Street, Chicago. His Grace, Bishop Paul of Chicago and the Midwest will preach.